☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 05.10.2010 Fuu--.

Fuu--.
5 October 2010. 4:14am


Troupe leader baby, who was overcome with emotion on both the first and second days, reporting here. Good evening ☆彡

The countless, unimaginable work and worry the staff members had to go through these days just to enable us performers to stand, without worries, on the largest super stage to be created at Yoyogi ever.. Seeing their faces, my heart overflowed with gratitude. I cried.

Exceeding all physical and mental expectations, working with a crazy schedule, not satisfied with coming together to present the best of the best, but to challenge to exceed even that.. My battle mates and friends, the band members and dancers, seeing their faces, I cried.

And of course, everyone in the audience, with their stupendous cheers and applause. Just seeing their precious smiling and crying faces was enough to do me in. My nose couldn't stop running.

Those were the first 2 days.
Over in just a blink of an eye, but I'm glad it all ended well...

From tomorrow on, the 3rd and 4th shows will begin.

The 7 days only stage.

I will continue to sing without regrets, for tomorrow, and the day after too, so

Yo- Ro- Shi- Kuuu ♪

*Yoroshiku (よろしく) - please treat me favorably/please take care of me

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment