☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 23 October 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 22.10.2010 You know~

You know~
22 October 2010. 8:16am

Not to get everyone's hopes up, but... (laugh)

I want to come up with an awesome album, but somehow I've been feeling afraid.
So progress at first is really really slow. But what... What???

ayu-san, everything has been awesome--!!!!
What are you all anxious about!!!!

I should praise myself by saying I'll make an album as a Christmas present to everyone. And to ensure I will continue to work on, I'll keep praising myself. (laugh)

Everyone, please wait and look forward to it (^_-)-☆

Sent from my iPhone

A

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment