☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 16 November 2010

[Twitter] 16.11.2010 Ayu's Twitter & Twitpic Update!

Assuming that when Ayu got back to the Hotel after the dinner with Aki-chan & Zin, She took a picture of all the gifts that are given by the fans to her.


You are not alone...

Then she tweeted again:
(I think she's just so happy to see a lot of gifts that are given by the fans and she met a lot of fans outside of her hotel too, overall, It's a happy tear)

悲しくなんかないのに、涙がこぼれたのは、、、 I'm not sad,but my tears won't stop falling.....
about 4 hours ago via Echofon

I can't change my feelings into the words......
about 4 hours ago via Echofon

Original source: Ayu's Twitter
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment