☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 21 February 2011

[Team Ayu] 19.02.2011 Boo...

Boo...
19 February 2011. 12:28am


Soon, in Tokyo, rehearsals for Love Hotel Tour will begin.

As for me, I realize I say this every year, I'm supervising from a distance.

Everyday, when I watch videos and see all the dancers and everyone in the performance team, I unconsciously feel like getting into a car and going straight to the studio. ← Even though I can't get there?

I wanna meat everyone so much!!!!! ← That I Masai-ed

And details about the Love Hotel Tour performance are all lining up in my head ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

But right now, I really want to add in another song, so I'm all worried about how to accomplish that.
I'm so worried so I'm still here, even though it's already 7:30am in the morning, but I just can't sleep-- ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Alright, I'm just excited. Giggle ( ̄▽ ̄)v

Giggle ( ̄▽ ̄) Giggle ( ̄▽ ̄)

I just finished downloading the new rehearsal video, and am watching it now-- (*^_^*)

Sent from my iPhone

A

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment