☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 13 July 2011

[News] 13.07.2011 One of Ayu's Dogs "Crea" Has Passed Away

Sorry for the late post about this.

So Ayu just lost one of her precious pets, Crea, the Chihuahua breed that has been accompanying ayu for 15 years already. Crea just passed away two days ago according to Ayu's TA Diary.

and here's Ayu's tweet that shows her grief towards Crea's death.

R.I.P Crea-chan.



Ayu's Tweets:

ayu_19980408: Do stay as you are, because I accept you (*^^*) No need to be afraid, because I understand you (*^^*)

ayu_19980408: TA is updated.

ayu_19980408: You live on in me. So from now on till forever, I will not say goodbye. R.I.P

ayu_19980408: Yes, I just need to be someplace.

This is Crea



Translation: misachanjpop @ wordpress
Original source: Ayu's Twitter
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment