☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 12 July 2011

[Trans] 10.07.2011 Ayu's Tweet Updates!

ayu_19980408: Filming has ended~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪ Hungryyyy~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ

sodeepsubaru: Finally back home! Sweat is dripping from my chin. Danced again today~!
ayu_19980408: Suu-san, thank you for today (*^^*)

SHUYA_Mizuno: Seeing a familiar face after some time away, as well as the profile dancing hard really makes my heart clench. Everyone’s going for food and alcohol, and I may just cry (laugh)
ayu_19980408: Why will you cry from drinking? ( ̄▽ ̄)
MYALL_ayu: ayu is a tease ( ̄▽ ̄)
ayu_19980408: Yes ( ̄▽ ̄)

ayu_19980408: Work is neverending… I keep working and working, but it never gets lesser, baby… My eyelids are only half open, baby…

ayu_19980408: Still neverending…

daichi1127: Is there anyone who can help me for today and tomorrow? Save meee–
ayu_19980408: I’d really really love to rush down and help, but I seriously don’t think I’ll be of any use. But if you want, Na-chan and I can provide you with comic dialogue for BGM ( ̄▽ ̄)v

http://twitpic.com/5o3wj9
ayu_19980408: Human???

ayu_19980408: The new songs, the tour songs, a-nation songs, all mixing together… Which songs for what and for when, which one should I start working on…… Seems like I’m the only one who can’t get it. DA-YO-NE-!! (Right!!)

Translation: Misachanjpop @ wordpress
Original source: Ayu’s Twitter
Shared by Ayu’s Story
Take out with full credits

No comments:

Post a Comment